1. All persons entering the campground must register. Only one car is allowed the sites. Group sites allow two cars with second car parked in designated parking. All vehicles must parallel park on the sites.
NO CARS ALLOWED TO TURN AROUND OR DRIVE ON SITES. USE TURNAROUND.
Visitors must use designated parking.
2. All campers will be given a camping/parking pass at check in. All regular camp sites accommodate 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 18. Children over 3 may be added for 10.50. There is no charge for 1 extra child under 3. Only one tent and one car per site. Group sites are available and allow additional tents. Extra guests may be added for a fee, currently 10.50, and the maximum for group sites is 8.
These sites allow for 2 tents, 6 people, and two cars.
3. Campers may check in from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 pm but must register and occupy their campsite by 9:00 pm on the first night of their reservation or the campsite will be subject to re-rental and fees may be forfeited. Please clear any late checkins with us. Exceptions will made with managers approval.
4. Campers must vacate their campsite no later than 11:00a.m. on the final day.
5.Camping permits will not be issued for more than 14 nights. Exceptions may be made on availability of sites.
6. Permits will be only issued to persons at least 18 years old. in addition, they must have identification and proof of age, and furnish the full names of everyone in the camping party. The permit holder is responsible for the conduct of everyone under 18 years old is liable for any violations of the rules and regulations. All guests will be asked for names and address.
8. All campers will occupy and utilize only their campsite.
9. Tents or other camping equipment unoccupied for more then 48 hours many be taken down and removed.
10. The use of electric generators may be limited to specific hours and with limitations. If you plan on using one, please see a camp manager for details.
11. Anyone who is not registered camper is a visitor.
Visitor hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Visitors are allowed between 9 p.m. and 9 a.m. There is
limited parking on campground and site parking is
limited to only registered campers.
12. No fires are permitted outside of designated fire pits/rings.
13. Firewood cannot be gathered on site. All firewood must be purchased from campground. THIS IS THE LAW!
14. Fires cannot be left unattended.
15. Quiet must be observed between 10p.m. and 7 a.m.
16. No person shall deface or remove campground signs, structures, barriers, or remove or injure plants, trees, flowers, on campground/river.
17. No person shall deposit garbage or refuse except in designated refuse containers.
18. No person shall possess fireworks.
19. No person shall engage in rough games or activities in campground except if designated areas are available.
20. No person shall discharge firearms on campground property.
21. No person under 21 years of age shall possess alcoholic beverages and campers who consume alcoholic beverages must produce adequate identification and proof of age upon request.
22. No person shall attempt to prevent employees from performing their duties by means of intimidation, physical force, or interference.
23. Violation of any campground rule grounds for eviction. Anyone who is evicted is not entitled to a refund or to return for one week.
24. There is a strict no smoking policy in cabins, bathrooms, and community areas.
25. Black River Trails Campground does not allow pets.