Check in 3:00 -8:00 PM EST Check out - 11:00 AM EST
Please remember Michigan is EST
No pets -Single sites 1 tent - 1 car Group sites 2 tents - 2 cars
Group sites 47-48 3 tents - 2 cars
1. All persons entering the campground must register. Only one car is allowed the sites. Group sites allow two cars with second car parked in designated parking. All vehicles must parallel park on the sites.
NO CARS ALLOWED TO TURN AROUND OR DRIVE ON SITES. USE TURNAROUND.
Visitors must use designated parking.
2. All campers must check in and register all guests and vehicles. Regular camp sites accommodate 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 18. Children over 2 may be added for 10.00 per night. (There is no charge for 1 extra child under 2.) Only 1 tent and 1 car per site. Group sites are available and allow 2 tents, 2 cars and 6 guests.. Extra guests may be added for a fee, currently 10.00 per night with a maximum of 8.
3. Campers may check in from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 pm but must register and occupy their campsite by 9:00 PM on the first night of their reservation or the campsite will be subject to re-rental and fees may be forfeited. Please text to clear any late checkins with camp manager. Exceptions will made with managers approval.
4. Campers must vacate their campsite no later than 11:00a.m. on the final day.
5. Camping permits will not be issued for more than 14 nights. Exceptions may be made on availability of sites.
6. Permits will be only issued to persons at least 18 years old. The permit holder is responsible for the conduct of their sites guests and will be liable for any violations of the rules and regulations.
8. All campers will occupy and utilize only their campsite.
9. Tents or other camping equipment unoccupied for more then 48 hours many be taken down and removed.
10. The use of electric generators may be limited to specific hours and with limitations. If you plan on using one, please see a camp manager for details. (Air conditioners for the cabins are prohibited.)
11. Anyone who is not registered camper is a visitor.
Visitor hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Visitors are allowed between 9 p.m. and 9 a.m. Showers are for registered guests only. There is limited parking on camp sites and parking is limited to only registered campers. All visitors must pay parking fee.
12. No fires are permitted outside of designated fire pits/rings.
13. Firewood cannot be gathered on site. All firewood must be purchased from campground. THIS IS THE LAW!
14. Fires cannot be left unattended.
15. Quiet must be observed between 10p.m. and 7 a.m.
16. No person shall deface or remove campground signs, structures, barriers, or remove or injure plants, trees, flowers, on campground/river.
17. No person shall deposit garbage or refuse except in designated refuse containers.
18. No person shall possess fireworks.
19. No person shall engage in rough games or activities in campground except if designated areas are available.
20. No person shall discharge firearms on campground property.
21. No person under 21 years of age shall possess alcoholic beverages and campers who consume alcoholic beverages must produce adequate identification and proof of age upon request.
22. No person shall attempt to prevent employees from performing their duties by means of intimidation, physical force, or interference.
23. Violations of any campground rules are grounds for immediate eviction. Anyone who is evicted is not entitled to a refund or to return for one week but needs managers approval.
24. There is a strict no smoking policy in cabins, bathrooms, and community areas.
25. Black River Trails Campground does not allow pets.